Monday, June 14, 2010

naalaya Iyakkunar - 13th June 2010 episode synopsis

I sat before the T.V hoping they would show the short films for finals. Instead they just introduced three more finalists. What a disappointment! But each finalist had a story to tell. I got drawn intot the program as they introduced each finalist. I was surprised to the extent some of these people have gone to pursue their dreams. I wish them all the best. And here is a quick round up of the finalists who were introduced on June 13 episode.

Karthik
He was an engineer in software company in Bangalore. He had planned to quit the job sometime in 2010 and pursue a career in films. When he saw the ad of 'Naalaya iyakkunar' in T.V, he switched the career. Apparently he had gone on some assignment to France and he refuesed to go again so that he can participate in this program

Nalan
He directed the short films 'nadanthathu yenna' and 'thurumbilum iruppar'. Both films were well received by the jury. The former is a comedy movie. The dismissed student brings a fake father to manipulate the principal into taking him back. The real father turns up just in the climax. Not a original plot, I know.. But it was funny enough. The later one is a humorous take of 'Devil's advocate', I think. I didn't get to see the movie actually.
Comedy is his forte.

Ajay
He is a wild card entrant. I believe he is a visual communications graduate. He looked the weakest of the three contestants. Let's see.

Who is your favorite finalist? Leave a comment.

No comments:

Post a Comment